I have always loved a good body scrub and body butter and can tell you from experience that not all are created equally. My newest obsession is Waxing Kara's, A Place In The Sun duo. Utilizing blueberry seeds, organic honey crystals, and almond oil, the scrub is really the best way to say goodbye to dull dry skin in the summer, and all year round. Of course the scrub is made with organic cane sugar; remember the days of salt scrubs and shaving your legs before you exfoliated? Yowch! That was a lesson not soon forgotten. With sugar you only get the sweet invigoration of an exfoliation well done.
Pair it with the the oh so rich by butter who's blueberry, almond and green tea fragrance fills your senses with summer daydreams and you have the prefect pair.
All Waxing Kara products are made right here in Baltimore and have been features in such awesome places as Garden & Gun, Food & Wine, and Refinery 29 to name a few.
The Waxing Kara philosophy believes that you should feel good about what you put on your skin. What you put onto your body is as important as what you put into your body. Because of that all of their body scrub's and butter's are:
- Handmade in America using artisanal techniques by experienced artisans
- Made in small batches
- 100% phthalate-free
- Paraben free
- Sodium Laurel/eth Sulfate Free
- No artificial coloring or fragrance
- No animal testing
- Organic sunflower oil along with natural oils to hydrate and moisturize the skin
- Organic honey crystals and organic sugar to exfoliate
- Packaged in a #1 recyclable PET plastic jar
- Environmentally friendly label made from crushed stones and non-toxic resin
- Water and oil proof label will not disintegrate in the shower
- The production of our labels requires no water or trees
Seriously good stuff folks!
XO - Kohli